EFQM Diagnostic Tool: RADAR
• Better manage its current way of working
• Diagnose its current strengths and opportunities for improvement.
At its highest level, the RADAR logic states that an organisation needs to:
• Determine the Results it is aiming to achieve as part of its strategy
• Have in place a number of Approaches that will deliver the required results, both now and in the future
• Deploy these approaxhes appropriately
Assess and Refine the deployed approaches to learn and improve.To help deliver a more robust analysis, the RADAR elements are broken down into a number of Attributes and with each Attribute there is an associated description that expands upon what is meant and what the organisation should be able to clearly demonstrate.
An individual or a team can use the RADAR logic at the Attribute level, in conjunction with the EFQM Model:
• to help identify where an organisation’s current strengths and opportunities for improvement exist
• to help an organisation describe its future in terms of the desired results and the necessary actions that need to be taken to achieve those desired results.
Prof. Dr. Amal Fatani, Head of Women Sector, Ministry of Higher Education, Riyadh, KSA
In the EFQM Leaders for Excellence Training, conducted by ITQM, I realized that the EFQM Excellence Model is very helpful to support also Government organizations and institutions in Higher Education in their Striving for Excellence. The training was very good and gave me also a new view about Excellence.
Prof. Dr. M. Shoaib Ahmedani, Assistant Professor for Quality and Development, College of Dentistry, King Saud University, Riyadh, KSA
"All participants from our College of Dentistry at King Saud University in Riyadh as well as from other colleges and ministries have enjoyed the EFQM Foundation Training by ITQM. As a Certified EFQM Assessor (Model 2013), this training will help me a lot to know about the model changes and and how to implement the new Excellence Model in my organization. The best part of the training were the real life examples from different industries as well as education and health care sectors, presented by Dr. Karl. This training was for me definitely a very good opportunity to update my EFQM Excellence know-how."
Dr. Sahar Al Zain, BDS, MSc, Associate Professor and Consultant, College of Dentistry, King Saud University, Riyadh, KSA
The workshop coach was very successful in explaining us in a simple and efficient way all the quality management improvement tools and techniques.