EFQM Diagnostic Tool: RADAR
• Better manage its current way of working
• Diagnose its current strengths and opportunities for improvement.
At its highest level, the RADAR logic states that an organisation needs to:
• Determine the Results it is aiming to achieve as part of its strategy
• Have in place a number of Approaches that will deliver the required results, both now and in the future
• Deploy these approaxhes appropriately
Assess and Refine the deployed approaches to learn and improve.To help deliver a more robust analysis, the RADAR elements are broken down into a number of Attributes and with each Attribute there is an associated description that expands upon what is meant and what the organisation should be able to clearly demonstrate.
An individual or a team can use the RADAR logic at the Attribute level, in conjunction with the EFQM Model:
• to help identify where an organisation’s current strengths and opportunities for improvement exist
• to help an organisation describe its future in terms of the desired results and the necessary actions that need to be taken to achieve those desired results.
Dr. Inga Milisiunaite, Director of Quality Management, University of Vilnius, Vilnius, Lithuania
The workshop was well organized and conducted professionally. I have learned a useful method that can be applied to universities.
Prof. Dr. Vytautas Snieska, Chairman of the Quality Committee, Head of Economics and International Trade Department, Economics and Management Faculty, Kaunas University of Technology, Kaunas Lithuania
The EFQM Leaders for Excellence (L4E) Training by ITQM helped me to expand my Excellence skills. I liked the expert discussions with Dr. Koller. The new skills learned I could transfer right away, successfully into my university.
Dr. Stephan Ralf Abdulrahman Vogel, Quality Coordinator, Centre for R&D, SAUDI ARAMCO , Dhahran, KSA
Through the EFQM European Assessor Training at ITQM I learned about an excellent method for not only talking about Excellence, but also doing it.