EFQM Diagnostic Tool: RADAR
• Better manage its current way of working
• Diagnose its current strengths and opportunities for improvement.
At its highest level, the RADAR logic states that an organisation needs to:
• Determine the Results it is aiming to achieve as part of its strategy
• Have in place a number of Approaches that will deliver the required results, both now and in the future
• Deploy these approaxhes appropriately
Assess and Refine the deployed approaches to learn and improve.To help deliver a more robust analysis, the RADAR elements are broken down into a number of Attributes and with each Attribute there is an associated description that expands upon what is meant and what the organisation should be able to clearly demonstrate.
An individual or a team can use the RADAR logic at the Attribute level, in conjunction with the EFQM Model:
• to help identify where an organisation’s current strengths and opportunities for improvement exist
• to help an organisation describe its future in terms of the desired results and the necessary actions that need to be taken to achieve those desired results.
Prof. Dr. M. Shoaib Ahmedani, Assistant Professor for Quality and Development, College of Dentistry, King Saud University, Riyadh, KSA
"All participants from our College of Dentistry at King Saud University in Riyadh as well as from other colleges and ministries have enjoyed the EFQM Foundation Training by ITQM. As a Certified EFQM Assessor (Model 2013), this training will help me a lot to know about the model changes and and how to implement the new Excellence Model in my organization. The best part of the training were the real life examples from different industries as well as education and health care sectors, presented by Dr. Karl. This training was for me definitely a very good opportunity to update my EFQM Excellence know-how."
Ms. Heli Aru, Manager, Estonian Ministry of Education, Tallinn, Estonia
The EFQM European Assessor Training was very well focused and we had lively discussions. All that hopefully paves the way for more quality oriented decisions.
Prof. Dr. Vytautas Snieska, Chairman of the Quality Committee, Head of Economics and International Trade Department, Economics and Management Faculty, Kaunas University of Technology, Kaunas Lithuania
The EFQM Leaders for Excellence (L4E) Training by ITQM helped me to expand my Excellence skills. I liked the expert discussions with Dr. Koller. The new skills learned I could transfer right away, successfully into my university.