Questions for your organization
- Do you know your customers and the expectations they have regarding your products and services?
- Do you measure customer satisfaction on a regular basis? Do you transfer the results into clearly defined actions?
- How do you deal with customer feedback? Do you have clearly defined and known processes for it?
- Is your organisation able to delight its customers?
- Are your key business processes well defined? Are they measured regularly?
- Are current processes reviewed regularly and improved if necessary?
- Are potential problems approached and eliminated in a proactive and systematic way?
- Does your organization want to have motivated and competent employees? What is your organization doing to achieve this?
- Is TQM understood by your organization as a fundamental part of the organizational culture?
- In your organization, is financial and qualitative data analyzed to assess levels of achievement?
ITQM will help you answer all these questions and more. After consulting with ITQM you will be able to answer these questions for yourself.
Mr. Hamed Al Battashi, Manager, Oman Specialized Nursing Institute, Muscat, OM
Successfully attending the EFQM Training has helped me not only to realize the significance of change but to understand the importance of doing it right. The training days were very rich with information about how to lead the Excellence Journey of any organization. Dr. Koller delivered a very professional training. I am looking forward to applying my newly gained know-how in the workplace.
Mr. Humayan Jawaid, Quality Manager, Abu Dhabi Company for Onshore Oil Operations, Abu Dhabi, UAE
The ITQM workshop was very helpful for me to support my company towards Excellence.
Mr. Muhammad Azmi Dhabban, Center Manager, Program G.M., Jeddah Municipality, Jeddah, KSA
I liked very much the practical approach in the workshop. The team exercises helped me strengthen my newly acquired knowledge.