Questions for your organization
- Do you know your customers and the expectations they have regarding your products and services?
- Do you measure customer satisfaction on a regular basis? Do you transfer the results into clearly defined actions?
- How do you deal with customer feedback? Do you have clearly defined and known processes for it?
- Is your organisation able to delight its customers?
- Are your key business processes well defined? Are they measured regularly?
- Are current processes reviewed regularly and improved if necessary?
- Are potential problems approached and eliminated in a proactive and systematic way?
- Does your organization want to have motivated and competent employees? What is your organization doing to achieve this?
- Is TQM understood by your organization as a fundamental part of the organizational culture?
- In your organization, is financial and qualitative data analyzed to assess levels of achievement?
ITQM will help you answer all these questions and more. After consulting with ITQM you will be able to answer these questions for yourself.
Mr. Khalid A-Wahaib, Quality Manager, Ministry of Education, Muscat, OM
The EFQM Leaders for Excellence (L4E) Training and the EFQM Internal Assessor Training (IAT) are the most valuable trainings I have ever attended. I have learned a lot from these trainings. The discussions around the case studies, particularly by using the EFQM Excellence Model in the Education Sector, were very beneficial. I strongly recommend the EFQM L4E and the EFQM IAT, conducted by Dr. Karl J. Koller from the Swiss Institute for Total Quality Management (ITQM).
Mr. Adil Saif Al-Shidi, Quality Management Spezialist, Directorate General of Quality Assurance Center; Ministry of Health, Muscat, OM
The Document Management System (DMS) Training was very interesting, enjoyable and informative. I am expecting that this training will help on driving improvement at my work area. The training was well organized and conducted by the coach, his way of explaining and managing were very interesting and clear. I recommend such type of training for quality professionals who are dealing with documentation management issues.
Mr. Mohammad Abdulrazaq Alawadhi, Global Quality Manager, Drydocks World, Dubai, UAE
The EFQM L4E Training was an insightful and beneficial two-day-course which gave me an overview of the EFQM Model and the Fundamental Concepts of Excellence. I recommend this course to individuals who are new to the EFQM Model and also to individuals who already have some background in Excellence but want to refresh and expand their Excellence know-how. It is beneficial for all management staff, regardless of their field of work, as Excellence is a key component for high performance.