Questions for your organization
- Do you know your customers and the expectations they have regarding your products and services?
- Do you measure customer satisfaction on a regular basis? Do you transfer the results into clearly defined actions?
- How do you deal with customer feedback? Do you have clearly defined and known processes for it?
- Is your organisation able to delight its customers?
- Are your key business processes well defined? Are they measured regularly?
- Are current processes reviewed regularly and improved if necessary?
- Are potential problems approached and eliminated in a proactive and systematic way?
- Does your organization want to have motivated and competent employees? What is your organization doing to achieve this?
- Is TQM understood by your organization as a fundamental part of the organizational culture?
- In your organization, is financial and qualitative data analyzed to assess levels of achievement?
ITQM will help you answer all these questions and more. After consulting with ITQM you will be able to answer these questions for yourself.
Prof. Dr. Jakob Kübarsepp, Vice-Rector of Academic Affairs, Tallinn University of Technology, Tallinn, Estonia
The workshop gave me a very good understanding about Excellence in Education. I liked to work with the case study. This was one of the best trainings I have participated during the last years.
Prof. Dr. Tönis Karkj, Vice Dean in Academic Affairs, Member of the Assessment Council, Tartu University, Tartu, Estonia
The workshop conducted by Dr. Koller gave me many new ideas for quality improvement within the university and showed me the way to Excellence.
Dr. Huda Abu Hamdeh, Dean, Ibra Nursing Institute – Ministry of Health, Ibra, OM
The EFQM L4E Training was very informative and helpful. It enriched my knowledge of how to drive improvements at the working place using the EFQM Excellence Model for Self-Assessment. The discussion around the EFQM Excellence Model and practical exercises were very beneficial.