Questions for your organization
- Do you know your customers and the expectations they have regarding your products and services?
- Do you measure customer satisfaction on a regular basis? Do you transfer the results into clearly defined actions?
- How do you deal with customer feedback? Do you have clearly defined and known processes for it?
- Is your organisation able to delight its customers?
- Are your key business processes well defined? Are they measured regularly?
- Are current processes reviewed regularly and improved if necessary?
- Are potential problems approached and eliminated in a proactive and systematic way?
- Does your organization want to have motivated and competent employees? What is your organization doing to achieve this?
- Is TQM understood by your organization as a fundamental part of the organizational culture?
- In your organization, is financial and qualitative data analyzed to assess levels of achievement?
ITQM will help you answer all these questions and more. After consulting with ITQM you will be able to answer these questions for yourself.
Dr. Ziad Salameh, D.D.S., D.E.S.P., Researcher and Specialist in Prosthodontics, King Saud University, Riyadh, KSA
I strongly recommend the EFQM Training, conducted by the Institute for Total Quality Management. The training was very informative, solid, and showed the road to Excellence.
Dr. Sharifa Al Balushi, Head of Quality Assurance, Ministry of Higher Education, Muscat, OM
I learned not only about the EFQM Model and the best practice standards, I also learned a lot from the practical examples of the trainer. He enriched the training with his vast experience in Business Excellence.
Dr. Nada Fida, Quality Manager, Saudi Arabian Airlines, Jeddah, KSA
The EFQM Model is a very good roadmap to Excellence. It was a very well conducted workshop!