Questions for your organization
- Do you know your customers and the expectations they have regarding your products and services?
- Do you measure customer satisfaction on a regular basis? Do you transfer the results into clearly defined actions?
- How do you deal with customer feedback? Do you have clearly defined and known processes for it?
- Is your organisation able to delight its customers?
- Are your key business processes well defined? Are they measured regularly?
- Are current processes reviewed regularly and improved if necessary?
- Are potential problems approached and eliminated in a proactive and systematic way?
- Does your organization want to have motivated and competent employees? What is your organization doing to achieve this?
- Is TQM understood by your organization as a fundamental part of the organizational culture?
- In your organization, is financial and qualitative data analyzed to assess levels of achievement?
ITQM will help you answer all these questions and more. After consulting with ITQM you will be able to answer these questions for yourself.
Alain Mahrouk, Senior Operations Manager, Burj Al Hamam Restaurants Company, Riyadh, KSA
“I have attended the EFQM Foundation Training by ITQM. It was a very good experience, which I recommend to every person who intends to explore new ways of managerial thinking and to every organization that needs to increase the efficiency and the outcome of its organization. The training was supported with case studies, live examples and documents, which I can refer to and build on, to translate into my day to day work. I am looking forward to attend the EFQM Assessor Training by ITQM.”
Mr. Mohammad Abdulrazaq Alawadhi, Global Quality Manager, Drydocks World, Dubai, UAE
The EFQM L4E Training was an insightful and beneficial two-day-course which gave me an overview of the EFQM Model and the Fundamental Concepts of Excellence. I recommend this course to individuals who are new to the EFQM Model and also to individuals who already have some background in Excellence but want to refresh and expand their Excellence know-how. It is beneficial for all management staff, regardless of their field of work, as Excellence is a key component for high performance.
Dr. Ruedi Singer, Executive Faculty Manager, Faculty of Science, University of Basel, Switzerland
The EFQM Model gives you a holistic view of quality management. The workshop supports the striving for best practice."