EFQM Foundation Training (EFQM Model 2020; English)
Who is it for?
• This course is suitable for anyone who wants to understand the new EFQM Model and how it can
be used to make their organisation more effective.
• It provides a good overview for consultants who want to add the Model/RADAR to their portfolio of
products and services.
• It is also a pre-requisite for anyone considering one of the EFQM qualification routes as a way of
progressing their management development and career.
Pre-requisites for this training
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- explain how the EFQM Model could benefit their organisation and how it could be used to overcome current and future challenges
- explain how the Model is structured and how the different elements apply to their organisation
- apply RADAR, the diagnostic and assessment tool, to identify strengths and areas for improvement
- conduct a high-level health check of their organisation
This training comprises 8 modules:
Module 1 The Changing World
Module 2 The Organisation’s Ecosystem
Module 3 The Value of a Model
Module 4 The EFQM Model
Module 5 RADAR
Module 6 Using the EFQM Model and RADAR
Module 7 EFQM’s Digital Platform
Module 8 Next Steps
Dr. Heli Mattisen, Director, Estonian Higher Education Quality Agency, Tallinn, Estonia
The EFQM Training I attended was very interesting. The know-how I gained is very useful for my work.
Ms. Marwa Essawy, Biomedical Engineer, Dr. Erfan & Bagedo General Hospital, Jeddah, KSA
The workshop was very well organized and conducted. The practical exercises were very interesting and helpful.
Ms. Mona Ali, Manager, Doha, QA
Thank you very much for the opportunity to sharpen my scoring skills in the Excellence Assessor Scoring Calibration Online Training, based on the EFQM Model 2020. I needed this training to get more confidence with the scoring process. This training was very beneficial and important for me. It is worthy to mention that your professional support and teaching skills did really help me to understand the scoring process.